Rebel girls are strong and brave. They challenge stereotypes and fight through adversity. Rebel girls blaze a path for others to follow. Join us at camp this year to nurture your inner rebel girl! We’ll walk in the footsteps of other rebel girls in history, we’ll try new things, we’ll have adventures, and we’ll lift up our sister rebels, all while spending time in the great outdoors.
June 17-21, 2019
Monday – Wednesday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Camp ends Friday morning at 11:00am
Camp Sacajawea in Apple Valley
CAMPER REGISTRATION NIGHT
is scheduled for: Monday, March 11
Apple Valley Community Center
To register, you'll need the following:
Camper Registration Form
Health History Form
Payment (cost is $165, with deposit of $80 due at registration)
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION is also ongoing. Volunteers who commit to spending the entire week at camp with us receive one FREE registration (for their own girl).
Valley Adventures Day Camp Presents:
We are currently accepting volunteer registrations at this time. Volunteer registration will remain open until all spots are filled, but will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. At this time, we are only accepting volunteer registrations from Valley Lake Girl Scouts.
When you register to volunteer at Valley Adventures Day Camp you will need the following completed forms:
- Volunteer registration form
- Camper registration form (for all children attending camp)
- Health form (for EVERYONE attending camp; adult volunteer, caddies, boys, siblings, and campers)
- Any deposits due: 1st camper is FREE! Siblings are FREE! Boys unit costs $60. Any additional campers cost $165, with a deposit of $80 due at registration.
- AND you may register a BUDDY for your camper at the time of registration. You must have their completed registration form, health form, and deposit of $80.
Email Laura and Liz at: Valley Adventures Email